To pause/skip your subscription, simply go to "My Account" -> "Subscription" -> "Edit" -> "Skip Renewal". Please note, this skips one renewal only. If you signed up for a month-to-month subscription, it will skip one box, if you signed up to a 3-month plan, then it will skip 3 boxes. If you would like to pause indefinitely, simply cancel the subscription ("My Account" -> "Subscription" -> "Edit" -> "Cancel subscription") and reactivate it when you're ready to come back.
Articles in this section
- Can I alternate between different Boxes?
- How do I reactivate my subscription?
- How do I pause/skip my subscription?
- I have changed my box but I still got the old box. What happened?
- I canceled my subscription but I just received an email saying that a package is being shipped. What's happening?
- Why was my SnackFever Box not left at my door? Why do I have to go to the post office to pick it up?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- If I cancel in the middle of a subscription, will I still get all my boxes?
- Why was my subscription renewed?
- How do I start a subscription?